Veyla Natai Residences is a complex set on the unspoilt and secluded Natai Beach. Located north of Phuket, away from the crowds but within easy reach of the airport, Natai Beach is blissful and pristine. The beach offers tranquillity rarely found in Phuket and boasts a deserted vibe due to its sheer ten-kilometre length. Fringed by swaying palm and casuarina trees, Natai Beach is the perfect beach for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling, or simply digging your toes in the sand. Nestled into a local fishing village, the neighbourhood surrounding Natai Beach is a slice of paradise. The friendly atmosphere offers a glimpse into local life and an abundance of nature. The quiet beach road is lined with a few small cafes and authentic Thai restaurants serving classic dishes, and you will find waterfalls, hiking trails and abundant natural beauty a short drive away.
- Natai Beach
- 0.05 km
- Baba Beach Club
- 0.15 km
- Samed Nang Chee
- 18 km
- Phuket Airport
- 29.70 km
- Boat Avenue
- 40.90 km
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
- 41 km
- Catch Beach Club
- 43.90 km
- Khao Lak
- 66 km
Things to do
Although it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in the luxurious comfort of your holiday home, Veyla Natai Residences also make an excellent base for exploring greater Phuket and the natural wonders of Phang Nga province. With the help of your Villa Manager and the Elite Concierge, bookings and transport to the area’s top leisure activities and tourist sites can be easily arranged.
- The estate has an enticing common pool that stretches out towards the sea, lined on one side with sunbeds. Swim a few laps, have a glass of wine in the sunken sofa seating by the pool, and head indoors to the large dining table for a bespoke meal crafted by a professional chef on request.
- Take advantage of all that Natai Beach has to offer. Relax under the trees and disconnect with the latest bestselling novel, go for a refreshing swim, kayak or do some stand-up paddling.
- The beach is famous for its epic sunsets, so do ensure to witness a dazzling sunset (or a few) over the twinkling sea. The Elite Concierge can arrange for a sunset picnic on the sand if you want to make it a memorable event.
- The Andaman Sea is rich with marine life. Snorkel or go further in and go deep-sea diving, depending on how adventurous your group is. The Elite Concierge can make all necessary arrangements for you.
- Discover the pleasures of the sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or hire a longtail boat like the locals. Explore the magnificent Phang Nga Bay with its towering limestone karsts and halt at James Bond Island, or head to Koh Hong to enjoy kayaking through the sea caves.
- Take some time to relax, rejuvenate and pamper yourself with dedicated spa services provided in the comfort of your villa. Restore your body and mind with a soothing Thai massage or a series of spa treatments from a qualified therapist.
- Play a round or two of golf at the nearby scenic golf courses including the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with lovely sea views, or Blue Canyon Golf Course and Country Club in Phuket.
- Visit Phang Nga’s most scenic viewpoint, Samet Nangshe. Admire Phang Nga Bay in all of its glory from a lush hilltop with panoramic views. The viewpoint is stunning throughout the day, but best explored at sunrise to watch a new day light up the entire bay.
- Add a bit of fun in the sun to your holiday and head to the hip Baba Beach Club to listen to upbeat DJ music or enjoy a tropical sundowner. Baba Beach Club is within walking distance from Veyla Sea Villas.
- Discover local eateries mentioned in the famous Michelin Guide in the nearby town of Khok Kloi. Visit Khok Kloi Bami Tom Yam Khai and sample their signature dish of Tom Yam Noodles popular for its tender meat and intense broth, or visit Nern Khao View Talay, perched on a verdant hillside, to dine on a variety of local southern Thai specialities.